XDL FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What classes do you offer at Extreme Dance London?
We offer Lyrical, Ballet, Contemporary, Jazz, Supertech, Musical Theatre, Acrodance, Commercial Street Dance, Pre- Pointe, and multiple Competitive Youth Companies.
2. What ages and levels do you offer at Extreme Dance London?
We offer classes for girls and boys ages 6 to 18, from Minis, Juniors, Intermediate, Seniors, Advanced, and Elite (pre-professionals)
3. When does your school year begin and end?
Our school term starts at the beginning of September and ends June.
4. How many terms does Extreme Dance London have?
We have three terms: Fall/Autumn (September - December), Winter/Spring (January - May), and Summer (May - June)
5. Where is Extreme Dance London located?
We are currently based at Seymour Leisure Centre in Marylebone, London. Easily accessible from three tube stations: Marylebone (Bakerloo line), Baker Street (Bakerloo/ Jubilee/ Metropolitan Lines), and Edgeware Road (Metropolitan/ Hammersmith & City Lines)
6. Am I allowed to sit and watch my child in classes?
We do not allow parents to sit in classes as we do our best to minimise any distractions in our lessons. However we do provide occasions for parents and new families to come and observe, such as our Taster Week at the beginning of the term.
7. How do I register my child?
You can submit your child's interests via our online contact form and email us your Registration and Student Waiver Forms.
8. How do I secure my child's class placement?
Your child's spot is not secured until FULL payment before the start of each term.
9. How do I make payment for the term?
Our preferred method of payment is Bank Transfer, however we also accept Cheques. If you are paying cheque please make sure to place in an envelope with your child's full name and amount. Please hand this to us during your child's first class.
10. Where can we find my child's dance wear?
All our dance wear for our regular classes can be found either online or in store at Capezio or Bloch in Covent Garden, London.
11. How do I receive updated important information?
We provide regular email updates to all our families who are enrolled throughout the dance year.
12. Does my child have to participate in the End of Year Show?
We highly recommend for your child to experience performing at our End of Year Show. It is an amazing opportunity, and we guarantee that your child will absolutely love it.
13. How can my child keep up their training over the Summer?
We provide a summer term with intensive dance classes to help boost your child's dance training.
14. How do you determine my child's level and placement?
We assess your child's ability and comfort in either a private assessment lesson or in a class situation. We take experience and age into consideration when placing your child into classes. In order to achieve the best result for your dancer, we highly recommend booking an assessment lesson at the beginning of the term.
15. Does Extreme Dance London follow the American School in London Calendar?
Yes, a majority of our students are from the American School in London, therefore we follow the American school schedule.
16. Can my child register during mid-term?
Although we highly recommend that your child starts at the beginning of term, we do accept mid-term registrations. Students joining late will be required to book regular private lessons to get caught up.
We have provided all the answers to our most commonly asked questions. If there are any other questions you may have, please contact us via our Contact Form below.
STILL CAN'T FIND THE ANSWER? Ask us below!